How to get more Google Reviews on Google Maps and Google Local
The ideal way to get more Google reviews is by creating your own Google Reviews Link which you can then display on your own website – See instructions on How to Create a Google Reviews Link below.
Once you have created your Google Review Link there are a number of ways to use it as a way of getting more Google reviews;
- Use it to create a Google Review Button to display on your website.
- Use it as a plain text link for when posting online
- Use it in emails and newsletter that you send out to customers
- Incorporate it in to your shopping cart process on eCommerce sites
- Incorporate it in email signatures
To make this simpler I suggest that after you have created your review link you then use a URL shortener like goo.gl which can make your link as small as http://goo.gl/BllIg5
One thing to take in to consideration when requesting Google Reviews is that you read the Google Reviews guidelines and don’t give incentives for reviews – Google Support