Day 6 of WiX SEO Hero Contest 23/11/16
1. How will the SEO Hero Contest be Judged?
Why Penrod Thinks The WiX SEO Hero Contest Will Be Impossible To Judge.
Penrod wrote a post on V1 Sites this morning talking about how he thinks the way the WiX SEO Hero Contest Moderator interprets the Google Guidelines is key to the whole competition.
How will the WiX SEO Hero Contest Moderator adjudicate whether a link pointing to a competitors site is;
- A natural informative link talking about the WiX SEO Hero Contest.
- A link set up by a competitor of the Wix SEO Hero Contest to boost their ranking.
- A link set up by friends / networks with the intention of helping a competitor of the Wix SEO Hero Contest.
- A link set up by a rival of the contestant with the intention of harming the WiX SEO Hero Contest competitors site.
- A link set up by a rival of the contestant with the sole intention of trying to get the WiX SEO Hero Contest competitors site banned from the competition.
You can read the full article here – How will the SEO Hero Contest be Judged?
2. Didn’t really do anything else related to the contest today
What I did do though was tweak this theme a little, added a couple of new Page Templates and also added a couple of static pages.
I’m still undecided on what default width to use, I normally go for a fluid max-width:1200px, but as there is so much text and no sidebars I’ve got it reduced right down to 940 to make it easier to read.
I also dropped the latest posts links on to the bottom of the about, terms, privacy, Penrod SEO Hero, etc. pages
This post was written by Penrod Shero on 23rd November 2016 and is in the category - Heroes
, Old Wix SEO Hero Challenge News
, Other Stuff
, Quote of the Day
, SEO Hero News
, SEO Tips